Tooth Decay! Tooth Decay!

Very good style game!

I like it! Very well done game! dont care with bad reviews about your game, old pal! keep your good work!!! It's Brazilian animators turn!!

PT: Eu gostei! Jogo muito bem feito! Não liga pra as críticas sobre seu jogo, velho amigo! Contniua o seu trabalho!! É a nossa hora!!

artecartum responds:

Thanks, Anax! You are Always helping the overall rating! hahahaha

Abraços, zé!

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

Very Good!!

This game is fantastic!! There are bugs, but the fun factor is very good. I'll play more to enjoy!!

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

Wonderful!!

You really can do it! This second version is great!! Don't stop to make flash games, guy!! I say you one more time: congratulations!!

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Nice Work!!

Congratulations!! Your game is wonderful!! There are some bugs, but ins't most important. The fun factor is more!! Continue!!

SuperStick RPG 2 SuperStick RPG 2

Very nice!!

Very entertaining! But the one that impresses is the system of saving the progress of the game. Very well elaborated. Where did it get this code? Did it use Flash MX for that? If it doesn't cause you problems, order me an e-mail. anax_al@bol.com.br. Congratulations for the beautiful work, friend!

gjlcards responds:

I'm glad you liked it. The way it saves is by using cookies. It basically saves each variable in a seperate cookie, thus saving your progress in the game. I'll send you the function that allows this to work, and I'll tell you what to do to save and load these cookies. Thanks for reviewing.